Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

I went to Stephan's party tonight and guess who was there? Jessica!

Unfortunately, she fell asleep in the limo on the way back to my house. I woke her just long enough to get into the house. She stumbled up the stairs, down the hall and to my bedroom, draped over my arm. She had a wicked amount to drink tonight. I had a few, but not my usual amount, which is good since I would not have been able to practically carry her through the house. I had to help her undress (I am NOT complaining), but she passed out as soon as she was in my bed. I stood there, staring at her, slumbering peacefully.

"I guess sex is out of the question," I said to her. She didn't respond.

What can I say? I was pleased she was at the party. She really is fun to talk to, and talk we did. I don't think I spoke to more than a few other people all night. At one point in the evening, Stephan said to me, "maybe it's finally happening for you, Dane." The "it" meaning love or a relationship. I am not so sure about that, but Jessica is one of the first girls I have taken home more than once! I've also spent more time talking to her than I have any other woman before. Not only do we have much in common, but she is actually fun to listen to!

Well, off to shower and bed for me, and hope for at least a good morning.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment