Monday, January 6, 2014

Busy Busy

As we prepare for our "pre-tour" the band has been working very hard. You can find our tour schedule on our web page or any of the venues' ticket sites. This is what I am told. Again, I am so new to technology, having chose to live in the "dark ages" most of my life... other than the technology music has achieved.

We only travel for a month on our pre-tour, which is nice so I can spend more time at home, with my animals... and actually... well, with Jessica. She and I have been spending quite a bit of time together lately. I cannot say "I love you" at this point, but perhaps one day.....

One thing at a time.

I have to apologize for my absence as of late. The pre-tour takes up so much of my time, preparing the new song list we will want to try when we go on tour for real. I wrote a new song recently I am hoping the fans will love and want to see on the tour's set list. It's a ballad and not so much the heavier stuff we have been doing recently. With the orchestral accompaniment, it should prove to (hopefully) be quite a crowd pleaser.

Hope to see you on our pre-tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment