Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weather and Band Stuff

Why do women have such an aversion to men farting in bed at night? Really, ladies, is it that bad? I mean really, you live with us, you see us at our best and worst, so why does a little fart freak you out so much? And... as if YOU don't do it? Hah!

On less icky but not more pleasant news, is the weather report here in Aiken, SC. We're not really any different than the rest of the eastern part of the country, though. I expect this weather in the south, hot and humid (actually, it's not that hot at the moment, but the air is tropical), but I talked to my mom in CT and she says it's just as bad up there. Doesn't look that bad on this screen shot I grabbed from my computer, but it's been back and forth rain, storms, sun, heat. My horses don't know whether they want to be in the cooler barn (I have fans running in there) or outside grazing. They're just kind of in and out. I've been watching them from the house all day. I worked on a new song a bit this morning, but mostly it's hiatus time so I get to hang about, watch The Walking Dead reruns on TV, listen to Jessica bitch about the heat, even though she's with me in a climate controlled mansion (she claims she wants to go out and do something but the heat bothers her).. neither of us are native south, but I've lived down here longer so I guess I got used to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment