Thursday, September 25, 2014

England and Bonnie Scotland

We've arrived in England. I do not know why, but something about this country always makes me feel odd. I cannot describe it. Have you ever had a dream that felt so real you could have sworn it happened even after you woke? It's something like that, except this is no dream!

Anyway, I rarely get time, but when I do, I like to visit at least one local sight, so I took a trip to Stonehenge. I think at least 5 women followed me out and I went home with one! She was finer than frog hair--Mmm!

Why must fans always snap photos? Not the best picture, as most aren't--she took me by complete surprise as I came out of the loo!


In any event, we are in the UK for a few days, then off to Spain. I prefer to stay in the hotel in that country. The women are gorgeous, of course, but many of their recreational activities involve animal abuse, which I am wholly against. Bull fighting, running of the bulls... what do these people have against bulls already?

In October, we will be returning home to the good ol' US of A. Then, we have a small US tour in November and December. After that, a break! It will be nice to relax, ride my horses, and basically hang about my estate.

Love all my fans... Come see us live!

No comments:

Post a Comment