Saturday, September 6, 2014

Bonjour Mes Amis

Hello friends. We are here in "Gay Parie" to play the Stade de France. I feel as if my hand might fall off, as I must have signed 1,000 photos of myself at a press conference and meet yesterday!

I practically live in hotel rooms and I can't stand them. Too many mirrors and they're always too big. Like, what's with the steroidal bathroom mirrors in hotels? Pretty hard to cover up and impossible to avoid, even when taking a piss! I am always so afraid my "Mirror Lady" will visit me when I have my penis in my hand. LOL Fortunately, that has not yet happened.


Visited Le Catacombes today. Rarely do I get to do "touristy" stuff when on the road, but since we have a few days here, and jet lag still has me in its grasp (it's 7:17am and I have yet to go to sleep... still on South Carolina time, where it's 1:17am), I decided to be a tourist. Of course, this happens to be their busy season and hundreds of people all waiting to go on down, with a 4 hour wait time did not cut it for me. This is where being famous and rich has its advantages. I was able to buy some time alone in the "tunnels" with the dead! They tried to make me wait until Monday when they are closed to the general public, but we will be in Germany by then!

So, being down in the catacombes gave me time to think. Like for instance, why am I not more upset about my break up with Jess? I miss her, yes. I miss the time we shared together. I miss riding the horses together and watching movies, things like that...ordinary things ordinary people do. My estate is so vast to be alone all the time. Unlike Bruce, who has a wife and a baby on the way. Yet, though I miss her, I do not grieve that she has gone. What does that say? I loved her, but was never IN love with her. Instead I am...what? In love with a delusion in some mirror? Perhaps that explains the note she left me.  Well, it's almost 8:00 in the morning and we have a busy evening, so I suppose I should at least try to get a bit of sleep.  au revoir for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment